This morning I felt like banana pancakes…. but I got a bit carried away with the making…. and actually, these are better.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup dried apple
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, mash bananas, and mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and dried diced apple.
- Mix flour mixture into wet mixture.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
Next time I will use brown sugar instead of white.