I adore breakfast burritos, and finally made them myself.
It was a success beyond all measure.
– Burrito wraps (2)
– 2 eggs
– Tablespoon milk
– Chili flakes
– Salt and Pepper
– Olive oil
– Grated carrot (to taste)
– 4 grape tomatoes
– BBQ or Chili sauce
– Refried beans
– Sour cream
1. Heat the burrito wraps in the microwave. They are easier to mold.
2. Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl with a splash of milk. Add chili, salt and pepper. Throw a little olive oil in a hot frying pan, then add the egg. Cover the base of the frying pan, and let the uncooked egg under the edges of the cooked egg…. like making an omelet.
3. Slice tomatoes and place on egg-omelet. Sprinkle carrot and sauce as well.
4. When firm, cut in half and slide onto burritos.
5. Heat beans. Put on top of the burritos. Add grated cheese at this point.
6. Roll each burrito into a roll, and place in a sandwich press. Heat for a minute or so.
7. Serve with sour cream to taste. Nom nom nom.
8 thoughts on “Breakfast Burritos”
yum!!!! I have never made these before…look great for more than just breakfast!
um… yes please and thank you. =)
Stopping by from Hop 'til you drop to say hi and follow along. I wanted to personally invite you to join me today and all weekend long for AN ALOHA AFFAIR. It's a gathering and sharing of all of the work we all put so much effort into throughout the week– for example: that yumminess up there. =) 'hope to see ya soon.
Following from the blog hop! This recipe looks yummy!
Yummo! That looks like it would be good for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
Thanks, I will be checking out an Aloha Affair. Juanita
Thanks, they were incredibly yummo.
Thanks so much, I think I may make them for lunch tomorrow actually. Thanks for commenting. 🙂
Hi, I'm your newest follower from the Aloha Affair blog hop, would love for you to come by and follow back, and join my weekend blog hop?